LinkedIn is partnering with GitHub to introduce over 40 software application development courses through LinkedIn Knowing, all of which are complimentary up until March 2023.
The courses combine instructional videos from LinkedIn with GitHub Codespaces, and cover today’s most popular programs languages.
GitHub Codespaces integration permits users to get hands-on experience in real-world software application advancement environments.
In a statement, LinkedIn states:
“… whether you are just beginning or a sophisticated designer, upskilling is crucial.
That’s why we combined LinkedIn abilities information and skilled content with the latest GitHub hands-on practice innovation to launch the brand-new LinkedIn Learning with GitHub Codespaces integration. The brand-new function allows software application designers to see a course and get real workplace-like practice from anywhere.”
Here’s more information about the new and upgraded courses, which are devoid of now till February 28, 2023.
43 Free Courses From LinkedIn + GitHub
LinkedIn’s announcement says it’s introducing “over 50” courses with GitHub Codespaces integration.
Nevertheless, I might just locate 43, so that’s what I’m listing here. If I discover the extra courses, I’ll upgrade the list.
These are the courses LinkedIn is providing totally free, complete with GitHub Codespaces combination, up until the end of February:
- Practice It: Python Data Structures
- CSS for Programmers
- Hands-On Intro: Go
- Level Up: C
- Hands-On Intro: ASP.NET Razor Pages
- Hands-On Introduction: Java
- Level-Up: Go
- Hands-On Intro: React
- Level Up: Python Data Acquisitions, Preparation, and EDA
- Practice It: Java
- Machine Learning With Python: Association Rules
- Level Up: Java
- Level Up: SQL
- Level Up: Python
- Data Cleaning in Python Important Training
- Knowing Celebration Scripting
- Level Up: Advanced Python
- Data Science Foundations: Python Scientific Stack
- Hands-On Introduction: Python
- Practice It: SQL Joins
- 8 Git Commands You Must Know
- Hands-On Intro: SQL
- Training Neural Networks In Python
- Machine Learning With Python: Logistic Regression
- Practice It: Go REST API Server
- Level Up: PHP
- Hands-On Introduction: PHP
- Building Monorepos on GitHub
- CSS: Animation
- Tailwind CSS 3 Necessary Training
- CSS Design Code Challenges
- CSS Tips
- CSS: Enhancing Interfaces With Animation
- CSS: Images
- CSS: Scrolling and Parallax
- ESLint: Integrating With Your Workflow
- ESLint: Monitoring For Syntax and Logic Errors
- ESLint: Personalizing Styles
See the full listing naturally here.
All of the above-listed LinkedIn Learning courses are readily available free of charge from now up until February 28, 2023.
All you require is a LinkedIn account and a computer system with an internet connection. There’s absolutely nothing to set up, as GitHub Codespaces runs in the cloud.
See an example of how the combination with GitHub operates in the statement video from LinkedIn below:
Featured Image: Screenshot from Buy YouTube Subscribers.com/ LinkedInLearning, November 2022.